Product Description
A romantic short story about falling in love in the second half of life!
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #507730 in eBooks
- Published on: 2012-01-28
- Released on: 2012-01-28
- Format: Kindle eBook
- Number of items: 1
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.A story that rings true...
By Mitzi Flyte
I just read Christine Bush's "Cowboy Boots" - a story about love in the second half of life. It's a short story so there's very little pot but it's more about character development and love - the development of Forever Love. The story rings true because I found the love of my life in the second half. It' refreshing to have a hero and heroine who are not gorgeous and thirty. Good story with a wonderful message. I recommend it for any age.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Sweet and moving--a quiet interlude from my hectic day
By Laurie K
The opening of Christine Bush's Cowboy boots had a real 'Bridget Jones Turns 50' feel. However, the further I got into it, the clearer it became this story has a lot more heart and wisdom than Bridget ever had. Then again, by now maybe she's grown as much as Christine's heroine does in her touching love story. Being of a like age, I could totally relate to the heroine. It's a must read for any woman feeling her age and wondering if life still holds any more surprises for her.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Sam Elliott
By Chris Redding
I thoroughly enjoyed this short story. And all I could think of through the whole book, wss Sam Elliot. Nuff said.
No comments:
Post a Comment