Product Description
11" All Over El Paso Leather Shaft Fully Leather Lined Ultimate Flex Insole Leather Outsole Snip Toe Tall Fashion Heel DP3247 Dan Post Women's Fashion Western Boots - Tan
| List Price: | $239.00 |
| Price: |
$188.68 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:56 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 6 B(M) US
- Color: Tan
- Brand: Dan Post
- Model: Falcon
- Fabric type: leather
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 4.00 pounds
Features
- Leather Western Boots
From the Manufacturer
A legend in western boots, Dan Post owns a tradition and a reputation for making the world's finest cowboy boots. We combine handcrafted cushion comfort technology with traditional western boot flair. From classic western to exotic leathers, Dan Post give
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 5 people found the following review helpful.Sweet boots.
By B. Barner
I'm a boot girl and I love these boots. They are super cute. The stitching is really nice and the aged look to the leather adds a little something extra. I will tell you that with all leather products, there is a huge range of color variance. I always get compliments when wearing them.
They do kill my feet. I'm never had cowboy boots so hard to break in. Maybe I've just not worn them enough (I've had them for several months now) or maybe it is the higher heel, but after a few hours walking in these puppies I'm ready to take them off. But I'm the kind of girl that is totally cool with a little pain for some cute boots.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.HOT
By Slim21
these boots are HOT
my first pair of cowboys
they are narrow. i wear size 7.5 i got a 7 due to the pointy toe, so when i wear socks they are perfect
very comfortable if you add dr. scholls =)
LOVE IT!
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Dan Post Boots
By Christen.F
I ordered these boots after scouring Amazon. I was nervous about ordering boots or any type on shoes on line but when I opened the box I was very happy!!! The packaging these beauties came im were perfect, protected the boots very well. The boots themselves...well let's just say I fell in love. They were exactly what I was expecting and then some. I ordered a 7.5 as I am usually a 7.5 or an 8 depending. The 7.5 is perfect for me and they are surprisingly comfortable even after walking and dancing in them all night.
I wish I could wear these EVERYDAY.
No comments:
Post a Comment