Thursday, February 28, 2013

Frugal Praying Cowboy Cross Show Spurs Mens

Shopping online Praying Cowboy Cross Show Spurs Mens for Sale, Buy for Praying Cowboy Cross Show Spurs Mens Get it Now.

Praying Cowboy Cross Show Spurs Mens

Product Description

Antique brown color western show spurs, hand engraved silver overlay with praying cowboy and cross motif. Men's size, 3 ¼" opening 3 ½" deep.

List Price: $50.00
Price: $39.00
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:20:05 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #190655 in Sports & Outdoors
  • Brand: AJ

Features

  • Band: 1 ⅛" brown steel with silver overlay
  • Shank: 2" raised shank
  • Rowels: 1 ½" 10pt

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
4customer service
By rhatta
I had written a review on the spurs that I was unsatisfied and the customer service i recieved from this company was wonderful. They emailed wanting to do whatever it took to make me happy. I wanted to clarify that why I was somewhat unsatisfied was not really their fault. There was nothing physically wrong with the spurs just didnt fit correctly. But I am very impressed with their customer service and would definitely order from them again.

See all 1 customer reviews...





Praying Cowboy Cross Show Spurs Mens Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:20:05 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment