Product Description
12" Burnished Gold Leather-Like Top/Leather Foot Hinged Cushion Insole Composition Outsole Snip Toe Cowboy Heel 6862 Laredo Men's Hawk Western Boots - Burnished Gold
| Price: | $117.23 |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:20:16 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 10 D(M) US
- Color: Brown Gold
- Brand: Laredo
- Model: Hawk
- Fabric type: Leather and synthetic
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 4.00 pounds
Features
- Leather Western Boots
From the Manufacturer
Laredo is known for its popular prices, authentic Western styling and excellent fit in men, women and children's boots. Every boot in the Laredo line offers excellent quality and style at an affordable price. They cover the style spectrum from ropers to classic Western to buckaroo styles, always keeping you in mind.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Great boots
By FashionGuy
I love these boots. Super comfy and stylish. I work on my feet and can go 8hrs or more in them! Just be careful with shipping! I live in Vermont and they sent then to Arizona! I had to call fedex myself to correct the issue. Took an extra 7 days to receive them.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Nice boots
By Carlos Tavera
These boots are very nice and affordable. Too bad mine were too small and I returned them. The company was very accomadating. I needed boots so I had to buy elswhere. I could not wait for the replacements.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Nice Boots for a good price
By The Amazing Kohlhoffs
I am very happy these boots and have gotten a lot of compliments on them so far. I was a little leery about purchasing boots online because I didn't know how they'd fit. They were a little tighter around the toes than I would have expected at first but after wearing them around for a few days they eventually stretched to the point where they are comfortable. I brought them with on a trip and walked around in them all day and they felt great. I was prepared to spend a lot more on a different brand but I'm glad I found these because they're a great value.
No comments:
Post a Comment