Thursday, February 28, 2013

Frugal Laredo Women's Madison Boot,Burnished Red,7.5 B (M) US

Shopping online Laredo Women's Madison Boot,Burnished Red,7.5 B (M) US for Sale, Buy for Laredo Women's Madison Boot,Burnished Red,7.5 B (M) US Get it Now.

Laredo Women's Madison Boot,Burnished Red,7.5 B (M) US

Product Description

11" Red All Leather Shaft Pull On Straps Design Shaft Stitching Hinged Cushion Insole Laredo Flex Outsole Snip Toe HighFashion Heel 51055 Laredo Women's Madison Western Boots - Burnished Red

List Price: $135.00
Price: $126.52 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:20:28 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 7.5 B(M) US
  • Color: Burnished Red
  • Brand: Laredo
  • Model: Madison
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

Features

  • Leather Western Boots

From the Manufacturer
Laredo is known for its popular prices, authentic western styling and excellent fit in men, women and children's boots. Every boot in the Laredo line offers excellent quality and style at an affordable price. We cover the style spectrum from ropers to cla

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
4SO CUTE
By Margo
I love these boots. They are all leather, which was really important to me. The only reason I gave 4 stars is that I am usually a size 8, but they were too big. I sent them back for a size 7, which is a little tight. I think though that when I break them in they will fit quite well.

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
5Beautiful Boot
By Robert
This is a very nice boot. The cut of the boot is sophisticated and simple. The leather finish add a rugged yet clean finish. I read many reviews that suggested this boot ran a half size big so I bought it small. My wife loves it. And a half size bigger would have been too big for her.

6 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
2Ouch
By gurlwithacurl
These boots are very pretty to look at, but I never wear them. I own many western boots and these are the most uncomfortable I've ever worn, and I cannot break them in enough (I think because the leather is bad quality). Also, they are unflattering. Most boots taper at the ankle, but these just go straight down. The heel is also higher than I expected and oddly placed, which makes walking in them very awkward. I really need to find a better pair of red western boots.

See all 11 customer reviews...





Laredo Women's Madison Boot,Burnished Red,7.5 B (M) US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:20:28 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment