Product Description
13" Leather Shaft All Over Deertan Leather Comfort Cushion Insole Suede Outsole 42 Round Toe Cowboy Heel
| List Price: | $119.95 |
| Price: | $114.99 |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:38 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 9 D(M) US
- Color: Black
- Brand: Laredo
- Model: Deertan
- Fabric type: leather
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 4.00 pounds
Features
- Suede Western Boots
From the Manufacturer
Laredo is known for its popular prices, authentic Western styling and excellent fit in men, women and children's boots. Every boot in the Laredo line offers excellent quality and style at an affordable price. They cover the style spectrum from ropers to classic Western to buckaroo styles, always keeping you in mind.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.Supper comfortable boot
By Mark E
Requires no breaking in. You can do a ten mile hike in these babies the first day you put them on. I wore mine for about two weeks and then decided to buy another pair. One black one walnut.
Try 'em. You'll come back for more.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Great Boots
By Steve McCullough
Very comfortable and very affordable boots. I have many pairs of boots and these are close to the most comfortable pair I own. I first bought the walnut color and I liked them so much that I then bought black. Highly recommended.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Great boots
By Sammy
These boots are comfortable and true to size. No break-in period required. I really like the walnut color. Shading is between orange and brown, like a baseball glove. I liked them so much I decided to purchase a second pair. One for work, one for pleasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment