Product Description
Built for working cowboys, durable enough for the range, and steeped in solid tradition. The Roughstock has the ATS(tm) footbed to support and stabilize, long-wearing Duratread(tm) outsoles, premium full-grain leather, and a choice of toe styles. This is one of Ariat’s best-loved Western boots.
| List Price: | $185.00 |
| Price: |
$172.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:42 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 13 D(M) US
- Color: Thunder Brown
- Brand: Ariat
- Model: Heritage Roughstock
- Fabric type: leather
- Dimensions: 5.00 pounds
Features
- Premium full-grain leather foot and shaft.
- six row stitch pattern
- Leather lining
- Duratread outsole
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Excellent Boots
By Buy Once Cry Once
I bought these on sale 2 years ago for $100, but after wearing them I would buy them again at full price.
The leather is durable and soft, yet sturdy enough to take plenty of abuse. I am pretty rough on shoes and these take a beating without showing it. The fit is snug but secure, they feel right.
This was my first pair of cowboy boots and at the arte they are holding up I dont think I will need to replace them for many more years. I give them my highest recommendation.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.First pair of boots, and they're awesome!
By Russell Arnold
This is the first pair of cowboy boots I've ever owned, and I'm glad I went with these because they're absolutely perfect for me. The style and look is great (I went with the Brown Oiled Rowdy), and they are much more comfortable than I thought boots could be. After trying on many boots from various brands in the store (Cavenders in San Antonio), there was no question these were by far the most comfortable. I'm usually a size 13, but ended up going with 12s because they fit nice and snug without being uncomfortable. Highly recommended.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Great boot!
By MountainMan
LOVE 'EM! Comfortable and great looking. Most of all, well built and solid as a rock. I highly recommend them for tough work.
No comments:
Post a Comment