Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cheap Gifts & Decor Western Theme Garden Decor Cowboy Boot Planter Outdoor

Shopping online Gifts & Decor Western Theme Garden Decor Cowboy Boot Planter Outdoor for Sale, Buy for Gifts & Decor Western Theme Garden Decor Cowboy Boot Planter Outdoor Get it Now.

Gifts & Decor Western Theme Garden Decor Cowboy Boot Planter Outdoor

Product Description

Some boots were made for walking, but this pair is a playful planter that brings a merry spot of greenery to your "home on the range." Realistically rustic, right down to the dusty finish, fancy stitching and worn, wrinkled shape. Plants not included. Polyresin. 9 5/8-inch by 7 3/4-inch by 9-1/8-inch high.

List Price: $29.95
Price: $21.85 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:37 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #26466 in Home
  • Brand: Gifts & Decor
  • Model: 38447
  • Dimensions: 9.13" h x 7.75" w x 9.63" l, 3.00 pounds

Features

  • Quirky pair of figural cowboy boot planters
  • Elegant craftsmanship with realistic and rustic detailing
  • Adds a unique western charm to you garden decor
  • Ideal choice for any western theme outdoor decor
  • Perfect gift for any western theme collector

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Cowboy Boots are made for planting
By Seeare
This made a very nice addition to my steps. It is sturdy and has gotten alot of comments from visitors. The finish makes it look real until your up close. With drapeing flowers in it you can't tell at all.
Probably getting more for next year.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Great planter!
By A PA mom
I'll admit, I glossed over the dimensions before ordering, and the planter is a bit smaller than I expected (but not too small). It's a great planter, even better looking in person than in the picture. Very realistic. It will make a perfect housewarming gift. I'm very pleased!

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
3Nice little planter
By Scott Coleman
This is a nice little planter, but nothing special. It's not made with great detail and is smaller than I realized. The size thing is certainly my fault as I should have paid more attention to the details. Not my fault is the fact that it doesn't have a drain hole on the bottom, it's just a statue and not a planter if it doesn't have a drain hole. I drilled a hole, not a real big deal, but I shouldn't of had to.

See all 10 customer reviews...





Gifts & Decor Western Theme Garden Decor Cowboy Boot Planter Outdoor Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:37 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment