Product Description
Boot Height: Approx. 13'' Tall. Leather. Cross Underlay and Wild Wing Tip. Fully Leather Lined. Ultimate Flex Insole. Snip Toe. Leather Outsole. Medium Cowboy Heel.
| List Price: | $320.00 |
| Price: |
$234.58 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:20:03 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 8 B(M) US
- Color: Light Brown
- Brand: Dan Post
- Model: Anthem
- Fabric type: leather
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .0" h x .0" w x .0" l, 4.00 pounds
From the Manufacturer
A legend in western boots, Dan Post owns a tradition and a reputation for making the world's finest cowboy boots. We combine handcrafted cushion comfort technology with traditional western boot flair.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful.Amazing boots!
By Nightshade13
Just got my boots today and they are absolutely gorgeous! They fit just right so they are true to size. They are very well made and very comfortable. You can tell alot of time and effort went into making them. I love love love them! I can't wait to go dancing in them this weekend and start breaking them in. They look beautiful with knee length dresses and trust me...you'll enjoy showing them off...I know I'm going to. =D
Also, thanks amazon for getting them here on time and in perfect condition.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Love these boots!
By Alleyoop
These boots are the perfect size and fit, they are beautiful and can be worn with jeans or dresses, they are just amazing... I love them! :)
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.My first pair of Western boots, ever.
By Sandra Mercer
With this being my first ever pair of western boots and with ordering them online, I was so worried but they are gorgeous, I love them, they fit great. I got lots of compliments on them. I would definitely order another pair. I especially love the detail of the cross!! Comfortable too, I didn't think they would be this awesome!!! Now I want more.
No comments:
Post a Comment