Thursday, February 28, 2013

Purchase Rivers Edge Hand Painted Cowboy Boot Wine Bottle Holder

Shopping online Rivers Edge Hand Painted Cowboy Boot Wine Bottle Holder for Sale, Buy for Rivers Edge Hand Painted Cowboy Boot Wine Bottle Holder Get it Now.

Rivers Edge Hand Painted Cowboy Boot Wine Bottle Holder

Product Description

The Rivers Edge Cowboy boot bottle holder is the perfect accent to any décor and is bound to bring comments from friends and family alike. This unique piece, which is beautifully hand painted and features amazing detail, is without a doubt one of our top selling items. Each Boot holder not only holds a standard 750 mL wine bottle, but is also great for displaying whiskey, beer and other beverages.

List Price: $54.99
Price: $21.99 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:43 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Color: Cowboy Boot
  • Brand: River's Edge
  • Model: 929
  • Released on: 2009-07-10
  • Dimensions: 2.00 pounds

Features

  • Hand painted poly resin wine bottle holder
  • Holds all standard 750 mL wine bottles
  • Great for displaying whiskey, beer, and other beverages
  • Whimsical and fun way to add character to any décor

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Gift!
By Marc
I had purchased the Black Lab wine bottle holder as a gift and it was, and is, loved!

The box it came in was very secure and the actual bottle holder was the perfect size. The craftsmanship is really great too!

I definitely recommend this product for someone looking for a nice looking, and inexpensive, bottle holder to display in one's home.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5Great for the collector
By KaPow
Bought this for my friend who collects duck decoys. Nice product, good detail, and very funny. Better in person than in the pic, especially when you put that wine bottle in.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Armadillo Wine Holder-Love It!!!
By Therese
I couldn't have asked for more in this armadillo wine holder. I got it for my dad as a gift and when I opened it to check it out- I wanted to keep it for myself (but I didn't) The details in this little guy are so well done. The quailty is amazing and the price is unbeatable. I couldn't be happier and I still want one for myself =)
I highly recommend this item and this seller

See all 71 customer reviews...





Rivers Edge Hand Painted Cowboy Boot Wine Bottle Holder Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:43 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment