Thursday, February 28, 2013

Buy Nomad Women's Trigger Boot,Black,9 M US

Shopping online Nomad Women's Trigger Boot,Black,9 M US for Sale, Buy for Nomad Women's Trigger Boot,Black,9 M US Get it Now.

Nomad Women's Trigger Boot,Black,9 M US
List Price: $95.00
Price: $91.95 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:40 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 9 B(M) US
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: Nomad
  • Model: Trigger
  • Fabric type: synthetic
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

From the Manufacturer
Nomad creates styles which can be worn buy any girl, day or night; fashionable flip flops, sandals, flats and rain boots. Any girl, who is free-spirited and loves fashion, will love Nomads! It's no wonder girls everywhere want to "wander off and be a Nomad."

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5Love these boots!
By Amanda
I wasn't sure when I looked at pictures online, but these boots are perfect! I normally wear an 8 or 8.5 and bought the 8 since I couldn't but a half size -- I know some boots run small, so I was pleasantly surprised at how well they fit. The design, how pointy the toe is, height etc. are all spot on!

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Love these boots!!
By BrittanyG
I love these boots. Color is great as well as the fit. Do run a little big. I normally wear a size 8-8.5. So I bought a size 8 since some of the other reviews said that the boots were very true to size. The boots were way to big but it was easy for me to send back and received my new pair in less that a week. Very comfy, Looks great with jeans. Has so many complements on them!

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Cowgirl Boots
By Blessed20
THE BOOTS ARE SO COMFORTABLE! I WAS LOOKING FOR A LIGHTER COLOR.....BUT LOVE THEM ANYWAY. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM AND A BLACK AS WELL!!!!!!

See all 6 customer reviews...





Nomad Women's Trigger Boot,Black,9 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:40 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment